1.20.2012

Happy Birthday Miles!

I can't believe that four years ago... almost to the minute (1045 pm) we welcomed our first born into the world. It has been an amazing 4 years with lots of ups and downs but I could not imagine life without Miles. He is the sweetest most loving kid, but shows his whiny side often. He loves cars still but has taken quite an interest in Legos and star wars (like father, like son). He is the best big brother any sibling could ask for. He loves Ann Margret and Nelson so much and is such a big help to mommy around the house when I am dealing with the "babies".

I am so glad God chose us to be his parents and am excited to see what this year holds. I hope its less whining and more cleaning... hey, I can hope, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment